Hi! I’m Ruben Vezzoli. I’m a Data Analyst at Würth Italy.
I was born 27 years ago in Piario, a little village in the Italian Alps.
It all started when I was 13 and I launched my very first website. I quickly realized that I needed to attract visitors to my blog. That’s why I started to read about SEO and how to promote a website on Google.
At the age of 16, I began to work (in my free time) as a freelance consultant for local agencies and SMEs. I will always be grateful to Andrea who helped me to find my first clients.
At the age of 19, I graduated at the high school in accounting & marketing at the IISS “Andrea Fantoni”. For my final exam, I created a short thesis about the e-commerce world and my future job.
In the summer of 2015, one of my dreams came true. I turned my passion into a job.
I moved to Berlin, where I worked for 3,5 years for fashion e-commerce called Lesara (B2C).
I had the chance to manage the Paid Search campaigns for several countries (DACH, Nordics, BENELUX and Southern Europe).
I really enjoyed the time I spent at Lesara and I’ll always be grateful to all the people I have met there because they helped me to grow as a person and a marketing professional.
In 2018 I decided to move back to Italy because I was looking for a new challenge. I wanted to work for a well-established brand and that why I’m currently working for Würth Italy (B2B), a wholesaler of screws, chemicals, and many other products.
At the beginning of 2020, I’ve got the chance to change my career path and right now I’m studying hard to become a Digital Data Analyst.
In my free time, I love to read books, go hiking, collect misprinted Pokémon cards (@rubenpokemaniac) and practise cross-country skiing.
In 2023, I managed to complete all the Grand Classics races. The 4 oldest and most popular long distance skiing competitions in the world:
- Jizerská Padesátka 2018-2023 (Czech Republic – 25km)
- Marcialonga 2019-2021-2022-2023 (Italy – 70km)
- Vasaloppet 2020-2022 (Sweden – 90km)
- Birkebeinerrennet 2023 (Norway – 54km).
And I’m currently training for Vasaloppet 2024 & Marcialonga 2024.
- “How to create and manage AdWords campaigns of e-commerce websites” | La Settimana della Formazione
- “Data-Driven Marketing: how to improve the performance of an e-commerce website using the data” | E-commerceHub
- “Fashion&Design: all the secrets to improve the competitiveness of companies” | Smau Berlin
- “Attribution Models: How to approach the topic? Which technologies are you using?” | MeasureCamp Berlin 2
- “CRO: How to get started?” | MeasureCamp Italy 2
- “How to gather and analyze SEO data using Excel” | DeepSEO
International Search Marketing For E-commerce Brands | International SEO
Ruben Vezzoli | Data-driven marketing: the impact on the company business [italian]
SEO for e-commerce websites: how to increase the visibility of an online shop? [italian]